Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Enabling More Art


Round Two of the Rollin' Rolags forum's blending board carding cloth co-op is nearly complete!  This is a pic of all the boxed, labeled domestic orders all ready to ship.


Loaded in the Fit.  I love the shadow in this one.


My happy, helpful family!  These are some of the most awesome people I know.


And a yarnbombed chicken butt, too!  That would be Roscoe, who is sort of a legend here in Takoma Park. I love that we have seen yarnbombings by the post office on both trips (pics of the first set can be found in this post).

The total is now above 100 pieces of cloth.  That's 100 artists with unique, personalized tools.  And I got to have a small part in that!  How fun!  I'm getting all kinds of requests for a Round Three, but I'm going to have to take a break for a bit.  Homespun Yarn Party is coming up.  In 20 days.  20 DAYS?!?

Wow.  I need to quit blogging and get back to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment